Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yet another V-day

I couldn't let it go past without a comment. Especially since I have this great new forum! This year V-day passed in a blur of activity. It was a day 4 at school, which are always hectic, and I didn't really give it much thought. I got three valentines from students (all girls, the boys don't pass valentines, although they definitely got them!) and basically forgot about the rest of the day. I even forgot to wish my TAG class a Bonne fete de Ste. Valentin. I wished every other class one though. Usually I feel pretty lonely but this year, and last year as well, I felt ok. It's actually a lot less pressure to be single on v-day as you don't have to live up to some kind of fantasy date sequence at the end of the day. Especially when it's on a work day and you're exhausted. Anyway, today was just another Tuesday. But Happy V-day to some, and a Normal Tuesday to everyone else!

No comments: