Sunday, February 19, 2006

No Pressure Blog Entry

I just read a post on Amy's blog and was quite chuffed by all the nice things said about me. Thanks Amy! Since I've broken my ankle I haven't been feeling particularly busy, but I have been slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Today was a good day. I had high tea at the King Edward Hotel with John and Janet, which was great. Funny how little tiny sandwiches, deserts and tea can fill you so full you can hardly breathe. My favorites were the pistachio cookie, the scones with clotted cream and jam, and the prawn salad croissant sandwich.

Afterwards Carin joined us for drinks and then a movie. We went to The Matador. It was very strange, but one of those good strange movies. Both Greg Kinnear and Pearce Brosnan were great and Hope Davis was fantastic, although I don't remember seeing her in much else before this. I looked her up on imdb and she seems to have quite a few credits including Proof and Flatliners. Hmmm, I'll be looking out for her more often. Another advantage is that The Matador is quite short, only an hour and a half. With many of today's movies coming in a the nearly three hour mark, myself and my bladder were thankful. Especially after a half and half blue raspberry/cherry slushie!

Oh for those of you who don't live in Toronto, it is COLD here! After our mild mild winter so far, it seems a bit of a shock!

Off to bed, have an extra rehearsal in the morning for the QOR recording.

No comments: