Monday, November 30, 2009

November 2009 Books and Movies

Yikes, well, another month has gone by, and all I've managed to see/read is one movie. I'm glad I'm out living life, but am really looking forward to the break and maybe reading one of the zilions of books lying in stacks around my home.


New Moon

Number two in the Twilight saga, this was my least favorite book. The movie was much better than the book. A very buff Jacob was very much worth the price of admission! :) I still think Kristen Stewart is the most wooden romantic ingenue ever, but I did enjoy the story. They stuck pretty much word for word to the book, and it was always action packed. The wolf CGI was pretty slick, and the cinematography of the west coast was beautiful. If you are a fan of the series, go see it! You'll get over the sparkly vampires, eventually... :)

No comments: