Saturday, February 04, 2006

Made in through another week

I am tired today. I also have realised that I seem to have no time to post on my blog! The few people who are reading it are complaining. So here's another entry. Second week at school was better than the first. Got a little more accomplished and sorted through some of the piles of paper that have accumulated since I've been away. Am still trying to come up with ways to make a subject that students hate fun, and sometimes get so frustrated with it that I want to throw in the towel. I am really wondering if it is the subject or the job. Maybe it's just that I am so tired period with the ankle healing that I seem to have no energy to actually do my job. I am also feeling the immense bad timing of this accident, especially since I have no sick days left. Even if I had been picked for the trip to Poland with the Royals (as it stands now I am an alternate) I wouldn't be able to go because I have no sick days to cover the rest of the trip. I am definitely disappointed that I am not able to go either way. I really do love travel, which makes me wonder if I should be considering a teacher exchange sooner rather than later. Anyway, I really am tired, so will stop now.

No comments: