Sunday, January 22, 2006

First time for everything

Well I'm sure my first entry won't be very exciting, but at the very least it's something. I'm basically using this as a creative tool to get some of the thoughts I have spinning around in my head out to free up some brain space! I'm always thinking, and half of the time it's out loud, so I may as well get some things down for future reference.

Let's see, what's going on right now. Still have the pesky broken ankle but took a few steps (heavily assisted by the walker) a day early. I'm not supposed to put weight on it until tomorrow, but I am so sick of hopping around on one leg. It wasn't too bad. Hurt a little but not as much as I thought or feared. So we'll see how tomorrow goes.

Other than that, nothing much else is exciting and new but hopefully it will change as I get better.

No comments: