Monday, June 30, 2008

7 Months

There's a great line from Charlotte York in SATC:

"It takes half the total time you went out with someone to get over them."

The other girls have varying opinions about whether or not she is right, and can't come to a unanimous conclusion.

So this is where I'm at now. The halfway mark. All I can say is that it must be different for everyone. Granted I've done a few things to keep myself in a holding pattern, but it is the path my heart and "third eye" (yogic centre of knowledge and intuition) has instructed me to follow. I continue to listen and adjust as necessary.

My heart chakra is very open, which is what allows me to feel and receive love so fully, but it also keeps my emotions very close to the surface, where they can overflow, if I'm not mindful.

My next step is to work on my root chakra, which will keep me centered and grounded, helping me live a balanced life. In keeping with this approach, I will stop creating a blog entry for each month that passes. This is not to say that I will forget, but I am going forward in a different way.

I can't predict the future, but I can learn from the mistakes of my past to ensure I do not repeat them. I empathise with those who are on a similar journey and wish you all well.

No comments: