Monday, January 28, 2008

I've missed Yoga!

Today I took my first Yoga class in a long while. Between busting my ankle and being diagnosed with RA, I simply haven't been able to do any. It was very nice. I went to a Yoga studio a couple of blocks from my place. Lovely, calm, serene environment. It was a gentle Hatha session, best to start off slow. I found I was able to do most of it, although my wrists hurt after a while. I found it really cleared my head. Although what it cleared is suddenly even more complicated than what I have already been processing. I am so confused! I just don't know what to do or what will happen in the future. I feel like I am being pulled in two directions, by my past and by my future. I can only be present, be aware and take the days one at a time.

No comments: