Sunday, July 09, 2006

Forza Italia!!!

On the eve of the World Cup Final, I thought it fitting to proclaim my choice! The game tomorrow should be a real edge of the seater. You'll most likely find me at Betty's watching the game.

Went to Summerlicious at Barootes tonight. It was good, but not fantastic. The best things I ate were the sticky chicken and the caramel sauce on the creme caramel. The best thing I drank was Wolf Blass Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon (2002).

Also went to Pirates 2, which I had trouble following for the a little while because I couldn't remember what had happened in the first movie! I recommend renting the first one again before seeing it. It was good, and the end makes you want to see the third movie. Make sure you stay for the credits, there's a little bit at the end.

Go Italy Go!

No comments: