Saturday, June 24, 2006

So near yet so far...

3 more days at Howe!!!

Still trying to get the last essay for my course done, but it is really hard to motivate myself especially since I don't need this French qualification for my new music job.

Went to Masa last night, love the food there. It's a Japanese dim sum type restaurant where you check things off and they bring them to your table. But because it is a buffet price they charge you for wastage. That's where I like dim sum better. Because you pay for the individual piece orders, if you order too much, you can take it home.

I can't believe how much is going on this weekend...

Pride - I usually go, but there's just too much to do
TO Jazz Festival - I'm a volunteer and I have a shift from 3-7pm
Cousin's baby shower - can't go but will send gift

Crazy!

No comments: