Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Trailer for the SATC Movie

I am so super excited for this movie. I love love love Sex and the City. Have done ever since I found out about it while it was in its 3rd season. I own the DVDs, can quote it backwards and forwards and can watch it again and again without getting bored. I even have the SATC trivia on my Facebook page that I've won 1800 points and counting. I just saw the new trailer on the movie website. Very interesting! It would seem (although trailers always mislead) that Carrie is finally going to marry Big, but something happens to stop the wedding. Also there's a funny moment with Miranda and Steve. He says something about something being "just the one time", which could mean that he cheated on Miranda, but I don't think so. I think it has something to do with Brady, either he left him alone, or hit him or something. It seems that Sam is getting bored of Smith, and is coveting other men, and Charlotte is finally pregnant after adopting the Chinese girl. It all looks very glam and movie ish, but I wonder how it's going to translate, 4 years after it ended. I've been invited to a very girly night out for the movie premiere. Dinner and cosmos (of course) before going to see the movie. I can't wait!

No comments: