Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5 Months

When I initially thought about today's date, I felt somewhat disappointed in myself. I'm just not where I thought I'd be at this point. I know I have to be kinder and gentler to myself, accept my limitations and strive to move past them. All I can do is redouble my efforts and move onward and upward with love in my heart and a cool head in the driver's seat. I have made all kinds of progress, and the best part is that I feel better, even though I sometimes slip back into old patterns. It's really great that I can recognise when it happens, and redirect. This is a huge step for me. One minute at a time changes to one hour at a time, to one day at a time. Patience is a hard lesson, but one I'm determined to learn.

I remain, a humble student of life.

Namaste.

No comments: