Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Great News!

I've just returned from a very positive rheumatologist's appointment where my doctors told me that I was pretty much in drug related remission! The only way to measure progress is through how you're feeling, and I know I've been feeling better for a while now, but it's great to hear it from a professional. They have given me liscense to play with my drug dosages a bit to try and reduce some of the more harmful ones, to lessen the side effects. The no drinking hasn't caused much of a problem, as I don't drink excessively normally, but being at an all inclusive resort and not being able to drink was really a shame! I'm hopeful that one day I'll be able to to achieve drug free remission. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Amy Brown said...

That is great news! Congratulations!