Sunday, February 19, 2006

Flute Frustrations

About three hours after returning from rehearsal, it is hitting me how hard some of the music for this bloody recording is! Wow that was an ungainly sentence! Oh well, too tired to fix it. This Procession of the Nobles is killing me! I need to make a breakthrough or else I'm not going to be able to play it up to a standard I would want to record. I practise and it's not changing. Hopefully it'll come soon. I also wanted to link the Brown-Winton blog to mine as it is a good read. (I've just discovered how to do this!) Something for everyone! Babies, computers, books, lots of things. Ok, maybe I don't know how to do this. I've followed all the instructions, but the link is not active. Anyway, here is the text you can just cut and paste. http://weblog.latte.ca

No comments: